Who is the perfect fit ?
- Highly skilled in all areas of carpentry with a willingness to diversify.
- Must have a good work ethic, trusted to work independency and be a team player.
- Strong attention to detail, knowing they are accountable for their workmanship.
- Punctual, presentable and not scared of early starts.
- All applicants will require their own reliable work vehicle in addition to their own tools.
- Able and willing to work throughout the South West and Wheatbelt areas, when operationally required.
- Committed to their own learning, and willing to grow with the White Building Co Team.
- Fit for work now! Able to pass a pre-employment medical and drug test.
- Able to supply:
- Relevant Carpentry Qualifications.
- White/Blue Construction Induction Card.
- Current WA C class, manual drivers’ licence, with a safe, blemish free driving history.
- National Police Clearance (current within 3 months)
White Building Co have been in business over 27 years. We have a very low turnover of staff so if you’re not interested in long term employment please do not apply. We are a family business who pride ourselves on our sound reputation and as an employee we want you to share that pride.
If you believe this is the right opportunity for you, please email the following to Carla White at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Resume, minimum 2 references.
- Cover letter, minimum 200 words.
- Prerequisites as listed above.
As an employer of choice, White Building Co offers generous conditions and salary, or sub-contract employment is negotiable for the right applicant.