Who is the perfect fit?
- Experience in Residential Construction along with being Highly skilled in all other areas of carpentry with a willingness to diversify.
- Minimum 4 years qualified experience required.
- Must have a good work ethic, be trusted to work independently and be a team player.
- Strong attention to detail, knowing they are accountable for their workmanship.
- Punctual, presentable and not scared of early starts.
- All applicants will require their own reliable work vehicle in addition to their own tools.
- Able and willing to work throughout the South West.
- Fit for work now! Able to pass a pre-employment medical and drug test.
- Willing to meet WA’s mandatory COIVD-19 vaccination requirements.
- Able to supply:
- Relevant Carpentry Qualifications.
- White/Blue Construction Induction Card.
- Current WA C class, manual drivers’ licence, with a safe, blemish-free driving history.
- National Police Clearance (current within 3 months)
- COIVD-19 vaccination certificate
White Building Co has been in business for over 30 years. We are a family business that pride ourselves on our sound reputation and as an employee we want you to share that pride. With our main office located in Collie, we service the South West areas of WA.
WHAT CAN WE OFFER
Opportunity to be a part of a family-owned and operated building company, where we offer a diverse range of work. As an employer of choice, White Building Co offers generous conditions and above award rates. A full-time position or contract-based arrangement is negotiable for the right applicant.
If you believe this is the right opportunity for you, please email your resume to email@example.com and give Greg White a call on 0418 933 649.
SEEK LINK: https://www.seek.com.au/job/55835395